Job Location: in-country
Role Value Proposition:
Responsible for front to back-end development within a defined system independently, possessing a complete technology stack, process capabilities, and agile modern ways of working. Design, develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Participates in the creation of architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Leads the collection and documentation of user requirements as well as the development of user stories and estimates into technology solutions for product features, in collaboration with Product Owner.
• Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications/platforms. May partner with Product owner in planning. Responsible for front & back-end development.
• Reviews solution designs and related code.
• Investigate and resolve production management incidents, problems, and service requests.
• Responsible for prioritizing problems, incidents, and service requests, may lead or manage process with Product Owner.
• Identifies and implements operating efficiency solutions for specific product feature. Assists in upgrading or patching applications/platforms as needed.
• Gain awareness of trends and issues in area of technical expertise, potential new technologies or technology opportunities to champion the customer.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Highly analytical, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
• Long-term vision, experimentation mentality
• Ability to think strategically, assess business risk and apply creative problem-solving skills
• Strong team player and ability to learn quickly
• Proactive work style, especially as it relates to project, client and partner follow-up
• Ability to manage multiple work-streams simultaneously
• Awareness of various work styles, communication and cultural differences and needs; ability to adapt to each audience’s unique approach
• Strong relationship-building skills - internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers / vendor management – on and off-shore
• Delivery focused
• Customer service focused
• Proactive and motivated
• Builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
• High Education in Comp Science/IS/Engineering
• Typical 5+ years' experience (total)
• Proficiency with various database technologies and solutions, including both SQL and NoSQL.
• Proficiency with modern web and Java frameworks
• Ability to work with applicable collaboration tools that drive an end-to-end delivery of product through persistent teams.
• Agile certifications: SAFe Certifications (SSM, SP) & Scrum Certifications