- Independently leads less complex or routine activities and projects
- Assists the Internal Audit Director in executing complex and strategically significant audit assignments and projects as part of a team
- Pilots and drives the use of data analytics across the EMEA audit team, working directly with the EMEA IT Senior Manager to do so
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal communications
- Proficiently listens and interviews senior business management
- Effectively communicates audit findings and develops resolutions with key stakeholders within IA and business management
- Maintains a positive working relationship with auditees and sustains an ongoing relationship with key business contactsBachelor’s degree required. Certified as a CPA, CIA, ACA or ACCA designation.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Certified as a CPA, CIA, ACA or ACCA designation.
- Minimum of 3–5+ years finance and/or audit experience, public accounting and financial service industry experience preferred. Experience working in financial services industry a plus.
- Competent knowledge of insurance business operations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete understanding, knowledge, and demonstrable experience of the full audit lifecycle from planning to close out, including documentation, report writing and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel (up to 10 percent). The role is based in Kiev with travel required throughout the EMEA Region for team meetings and to occasionally assist with regional audits.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Strong data analytics skills and knowledge of CAATs and ACL techniques a plus.