Основні вимоги, обов’язки та інші деталі нижче,
Please send your CV in English to HRD@metlife.ua
· Be a representative and ambassador of IT to the business, creating a partnership to achieve business objectives. Drive the continued evolution, operation and support of business processes and ensure effective and efficient achievement of all IT business objectives.
· Represent business strategy and requirements with other IT management and functions. Partner with the business to consult with them about opportunities for technology advancement in accordance with the regional IT Strategy.
· Translate business plans into concrete programs for solution delivery, enhancement, and support.
· Represent the IT functions in the delivery of IT services to the business.
· Accountability for oversight, governance and risk management of any local or outsourced IT services provided to the local business.
· Coordinate and partner with all other regional IT functions in a matrixed organisational environment (application development teams, production services, enterprise architecture, infrastructure, IT Risk and Security) to attain business goals and to ensure the smooth operation of applications in the environment.
· Lead a Solution Delivery team in planning, building, operating, enhancing, and sustaining the portfolio of business applications and processes.
· Responsible for the coordination of resources from multiple internal and external sources to ensure successful delivery of the project portfolio / product aligned value streams.
· Responsible for a portfolio of projects from planning to delivery and sustaining support to ensure that projects meet established business objectives, time and budget constraints, and standards of technical quality. The scope of the portfolio may include: implementation of strategic applications, systems integration, application replacement and retirement, business transformation and process automation.
· Oversee the development and execution of plans in close collaboration with product teams while ensuring alignment of information systems plans with business strategies.
· Work with product managers to deliver on the product strategy, building, managing and prioritizing the flow of work.
· Partner with delivery domains to implement the technology strategy and IT transformation; support the adoption of scaled digital technologies and agile software engineering methodologies within the branch / country
· Ensure team performance, leading, mentoring, training and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, efficiency, quality and good team morale.
· Key Relationships:
· Reports to: MetLife Europe Head of Technology / CIO
· Direct Reports: Local Solutions Delivery Team
· Other Stakeholders: Infrastructure, IT Risk and Security, EMEA Application Maintenance and Support, EMEA Software Engineering, Global Technology Services, Enterprise Architecture
· Business Experience/Technical Skills:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
· 10 or more years of experience in software application/product development/production management roles
· 5 or more years’ applicable experience in managing solutions delivery teams in complex regional environment, large scale, environments including management of sourced services
· 5 or more year’s applicable experience in establishing and managing vendor relationships Proven project management experience in the implementation of complex business applications including the integration of disparate applications
· Knowledge of best practice Business Analysis techniques and methodologies
· Experience in leading teams in Agile Delivery Methodologies (SAFe; SCRUM, other)
· Expert understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process
· Expert understanding of Business Analytics, Consumer and Web Applications and Core Administration Applications
· Hands on technical expertise in the development and/or architecture of systems utilising current technologies
· Leadership Competencies:
· Creates Partnerships - Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
· Seizes Opportunity - Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities; challenges the status quo
· Focuses on Customers - Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
· Drives Results - Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.